How to Become a Super MoshiPosted in Tips
The online game Moshi Monsters, has both a free version and a paid membership version. The free version is fine for beginners, but as you play more and gain more experience, you may eventually want to upgrade to a paid membership.
Once you have a membership, you will become a Super Moshi.
Younger members will need a parent or guardian with a Paypal or credit card.
How to get Paid Membership (Super Moshi)
When you are level 2 in the game, you will have a gift waiting in your room. Open it and follow the instructions to meet a Super Moshi guide called Elder Furi. He will provide the steps needed to become super.
The alternative method is much quicker. Simply click on “Membership” when in your room. The link is near the top. Or just visit the official site here to join.
What are the benefits of being a Super Moshi?
There are lots of different things you can do and have when you get a membership, such as:
- Super Moshi Monsters quests in Monstro City
- Super Moshi Costumes
- Unlock special rare moshlings like Tiamo and Lady GooGoo
Super Moshi quests
Once you are a Super Moshi, you can help protect the inhabitants of Monstro City by completing various special quests.
Some of the fun quests you can complete are:
1. Missing Moshling Egg: Bumblechops needs your help to find a missing moshling egg. Once you find it, you will unlock Lady Goo Goo.
2. Voyage Under Potion Ocean: Stop Dr Strangelove from making his strange and mysterious potion by travelling to the ocean.
3. Strangelove From Above: Rescue and unlock Plinky and save him from Dr Strangelove’s nefarious plans.
4. Candy Castrophe: Dr Strangelove is at it again! Stop him from putting poison in the Grossery Shop candy supplies.
5. Pop Goes The Goo Goo: Help Lady Goo Goo get her voice back. Start the mission at the Volcano (Super Moshi HQ).
6. Super Moshiversity Challenge: Save the school and get the moshling Penny as your reward.
7. 20,000 Leagues Under The Fur: Elder Furi needs you to rescue him. You will receive the Tiamo moshling for your efforts.
8. Spooktacular Spectacular!: Attend your invitation to Simon Growls very spooktacular and fun Halloween party.
9. Snow Way Out!: Oh no! It’s Dr Strangelove again. Stop the CLONC from trying to build a super weapon. Your reward is the moshling, Tomba.
10. Super Weapon Showdown: The super weapon is almost ready to launch. You must stop it from destroying Monstro City. You get the moshling called Wallop when complete.
Additional benefits of being a Super Moshi
As well as the awesome missions, you also get these benefits below too.
The ability to visit shops to change the color of your moshi monster.
Get more Rox from the Port. You just shake the trees there and Rox will just fall down!
Play in a rock band at the Underground Disco and earn more Rox.
Submit your own amazing fanart and share with others at the Googenheim Gallery.
Purchase more monster rooms and customise them.
Buy super secret moshlings.
Buy a whole house, with all separate rooms.
Put arcade games in your room that you can play by yourself, or, with your friends.
Your very own Moshi Passport, which grants access to various Super Moshi only areas.
Hope this helped you decide whether or not you want to become a Super Moshi. Have fun!
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.